Join Our CSA Program Today
Learn more about our Community Supported Ales Program
Community-supported agriculture (CSA) is a system that connects the producer and consumers within the food system more closely by allowing the consumer to subscribe to the harvest of a certain farm or group of farms. In an effort to continue to grow our ties with our farmers, we are naming our membership program Community Supported Ales.
Like the agricultural system, members of our CSA program will receive benefits from what we are working on as a brewery from daily discounts, special happy hours, speciality releases and more.
What’s Included in the CSA Membership?
- 16oz pours at 10oz price
- 25% off Growler fills, crowlers, and merch
- Specialty CSA Pint Glass that lives at HHB
- First rights to reserve specialty bottle releases (at least 4 releases per year)
- Monthly CSA happy hours
- Discounted tickets to HHB events & Farm Dinners
- Membership card
- Annual renewal during the month in which you signed up